Wristband Bros creates made-to-order products for its customers which can not be restocked. As such, returns are accepted only when one of the following scenarios are met:
1. Product is defective
Wristband Bros goes to great lengths to ensure that all orders are filled accurately and are of the highest quality. Accordingly, Wristband Bros will consider a product to be defective and will refund payment or provide replacement for each defective item in an order when the following conditions are met:
- The products are materially flawed;
- The quality of the decorating (i.e., the printing or debossing) is below a reasonable range of expectations;
- The design of the final product is not an accurate representation of the final design submitted or approved by the customer at time of purchase.
2. Rush order is delivered later than the customer-supplied "important date"
Wristband Bros knows that events or other need by dates are important. All rush orders with turnaround times of 7 days or more are guaranteed for delivery by the "important date" chosen during checkout or agreed upon with a Wristband Bros representative in writing.
In the event a rush order was delivered past the supplied "important date", you will have two options
- Return the item(s) for a full refund.
- Keep the item(s) and receive the rush fee refunded.
3. Non-Rush order is delivered later than the customer supplied "important date"
Non-Rush orders that are guaranteed by a specified delivery date only when BOTH of the following requirements are met:
- The customer has chosen an "important date" on our deadline calendar during checkout or has received a guarantee from a Wristband Bros representative in writing after placement of order.
- The "important date" chosen is within the delivery range of the shipping method selected and displayed at checkout.
If your wristbands are printed improperly and/or delivered later than was guaranteed when selecting your deadline date on our deadline calendar at checkout (as described above), your wristbands will be eligible for a return. Because these wristbands are made-to-order, wristbands that are not materially defective and are delivered in a timely fashion are not eligible for a return.
Customers will have 30 days from the receipt (ie, delivery to your shipping address) of an order to initiate a return. Return requests will not be accepted after 30 days from time of delivery. Please address any issues with your order in this time window.
Return shipping will be at the expense of Wristband Bros. We will provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to return any items. We will also schedule a pickup with UPS upon your request. Customers will also have the option to drop off their package at the nearest UPS drop-off point. If there is not a UPS drop-off point nearby or the customer needs an alternative shipping method, USPS and Fedex will also be made available.
Once a return is accepted, a refund will be issued only when the goods have been delivered to Wristband Bros and not sooner. Any refund will be credited back to the original purchase method only. Refunds will take 5-10 business days to appear on your credit or debit card statement. If you purchase using a method other than credit or debit card, please contact us regarding your refund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Prior To Production:
Our wristbands are custom items and can not be restocked. If you need to cancel your custom order prior to the item having been shipped or delivered to your designated shipping address, you must do so within 24 hours of placing the order. After 24 hours, all orders are considered in production and the order can not be cancelled. Please take this into account when placing your order of custom wristbands. No exceptions can be made to this policy.
If you have an item you wish to return or you need a partial refund, please contact us today.
This policy was last updated on 4/13/17.