Hey there! You found your way to our original wristband blog, for newer posts check our current blog!
The word on everyones lips these days is GREEN. And for good reason. Our climate is changing, people, weather (ha!) it's our fault or not. It's very important that we try to minimize our impact on the environment any way we can.
One good way to do that is through recycling. But since not all recycling facilities will accept silicone, we put our brains together here at the think tank known as Wristband Bros to come up with some interesting solutions to eliminate waste.
Here are a couple afterlife projects for when your wristbands have finally become earmarked for silicone heaven:
1. Use the wristband as a cup grip. They slide tightly on most normal sized cups and provide you a steady grip to lose the slip.
2. Use them to open jars. You've got a quick and easy grip to improve your grasp.
3. Use them to secure electrical wires. Got a bunch of wires all messy and gross behind your tv? Organize yourself and secure them together with a wristband.
4. Use it to keep your newspaper tightly rolled. Get that paper looking fabulous!
5. Create a whole new wristband! Pictured above. Visit this site here to get inspired: Fabric Bands
Next time your wristband is headed for retirement, we think you should just opt for a career change!
Thanks to Recycled Fashion for the inspiration!