July is a big month here in the ol’ US of A. Besides Independence Day and my mother’s birthday, there are a lot of important causes that deserve our attention. As usual, we’ve put together a helpful list of the awareness causes coming up next month.
July’s Month-long Awareness Causes:
- Cord Blood Awareness Month
- Family Reunion Month
- Group B Strep Throat Awareness Month
- Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month
- National Cleft and Craniofacial Awareness Month
- Sarcoma Awareness Month
- UV Safety Awareness Month
July’s Awareness Days:
- World Population Day – July 11
- World Hepatitis Day – July 28
- International Tiger Day – July 29
- World Day Against Trafficking – July 30
Ready to support a cause you’re passionate about? Take advantage of our free shipping by ordering at least 14 days in advance!
Did we miss any important causes? If so, let us know!