August is right around the corner and that means it’s almost time to generate awareness for another group of great causes. Here are all of the month-long causes and awareness days for August.
August Month-long Awareness Causes:
- National Black Business Month
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- Psoriasis Action Month
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Awareness Month
August Awareness Days:
- National Minority Donor Awareness Week – August 1-7
- World Breast Feeding Week – August 1-7
- International Youth Day – August 12
- National Nonprofit Day – August 17
- World Humanitarian Day – August 19
- National Dog Day – August 26
- International Overdose Awareness Day – August 31
Did we miss any important causes? If so, let us know!