Hey there! You found your way to our original wristband blog, for newer posts check our current blog!
Are you having trouble deciding what size wristband to order? We know it can be overwhelming with all the different options - quarter inch, half inch, three quarter inch, one inch, and die cut. But don't worry...We're here to help!
Here’s a quick overview of the benefits to each wristband size:
- Looking for something sleek that can be worn just about anywhere? You’ve found it! Half as thin as the standard “LiveStrong” style wristband, this product allows you and your customers to support a brand, band or cause in a subtle way, every day.
- Popularized in the early 2000’s by the LiveStrong campaign, Half Inch Wristbands remain the industry standard when promoting great causes. With a low per piece cost, watch your proceeds pile up while being able to take pride in seeing everyone around you sporting your colors on their wrist!
Three Quarter Inch
- Three Quarter Inch wristbands are quickly becoming a popular alternative for clients who’d like their visibility to be greater than what the standard half inch wristband provides, but less in-your-face than the loud and proud one inch wristband. It’s a perfect middle-ground item.
- Created for those clients who want their band, brand or cause to be front and center for the whole world to see. Messages on these wristbands are easy to read from a distance and are an extremely effective item for spreading your message in a bold, brash way.
- Popularized by Wristband Bros several years ago, Die Cut wristbands are a cutting-edge promotional tool that will really let your message stand out. Customize the edges of your wristband to mold tightly around a message or logo to create a completely unique product. If you want your brand to truly pop, you’ve found the wristband to do it.
Still not 100% sure what size wristband you should order? Give us a call to discuss. We'll make sure you end up with the perfect piece of wrist decor for your very special project!