November may be famous for turkey and Black Friday, but it is an important month for much more than that. Check out our list of the awareness causes for the month ahead, and remember to place your order in advance for free shipping!
November’s Month-long Awareness Causes:
- Adoption Awareness Month
- Alzheimers Awareness Month
- COPD Awareness Month
- Diabetes Awareness Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Healthy Skin Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Stomach Cancer Awareness Month
- Veterans & Military Families Month
November’s Awareness Days:
- World Kindness Day – November 13
- America Recycles Day – November 15
- American Education Week – November 15-19
- International Day of Tolerance – November 16
- World Pancreatic Cancer Day – November 18
- World Children’s Day – November 20
Ready to promote some of these great causes? Take advantage of our free shipping by ordering at least 14 days in advance!
Did we miss any important causes or dates? If so, let us know!