Wristband Bros creates made-to-order products for its customers which can not be restocked. As such, returns are accepted only when one of the following scenarios are met:
1. Product is defective
Wristband Bros goes to great lengths to ensure that all orders are filled accurately and are of the highest quality. Accordingly, Wristband Bros
will consider a product to be defective and will refund payment or provide replacement for each defective item in an order when the following
conditions are met:
- The products are materially flawed;
- The quality of the decorating (i.e., the printing or debossing) is below a
reasonable range of expectations;
- The design of the final product is not an accurate representation of
the final design submitted or approved by the customer at time of purchase.
2. Rush order is delivered later than the customer-supplied "important date"
Wristband Bros knows that events or other need by dates are important. All rush orders with turnaround times of 7 days or more are guaranteed for delivery by the "important date" chosen during checkout or agreed upon with a Wristband Bros representative in writing.In the event a rush order was delivered past the supplied "important date", you will have two options:
- Return the item(s) for a full refund.
- Keep the item(s) and receive the rush fee refunded.
Please note the following exceptions to this policy, which will negate a refund or return:
- Acts of God. Wristband Bros can not be held responsible for delays due to weather, disasters or any other uncontrollable circumstance.
- If your shipment is attempted for delivery on time and you do not make proper considerations to receive it.
3. Non-Rush order is delivered later than the customer supplied "important date"
Non-Rush orders are guaranteed by a specified delivery date only when BOTH
of the following requirements
- The customer has chosen an "important date" on our deadline calendar during checkout or has received a guarantee from a Wristband Bros representative
in writing after placement of order.
- The "important date" chosen is within the delivery range of the shipping method selected and displayed at checkout.
If your wristbands are printed improperly and/or delivered later than was guaranteed when selecting your deadline date on our deadline calendar at checkout (as described above), your wristbands will be eligible for a return. Because these wristbands are made-to-order, wristbands that are not materially defective and are delivered in a timely fashion are not eligible for a return.
Customers will have 30 days from the receipt (ie, delivery to your shipping address) of an order to initiate a return for any of the above reasons. Return requests will not be accepted after 30 days from time of delivery. Please address any issues with your order within this time window.
Return shipping relating to late and/or incorrectly printed items will be at the expense of Wristband Bros. We will provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to return any items. We will also schedule a pickup with UPS upon your request. Customers will also have the option to drop off their package at the nearest UPS drop-off point. If there is not a UPS drop-off point nearby or the customer needs an alternative shipping method, USPS and Fedex will also be made available.
Once a return is accepted, a refund will be issued only when the goods have been delivered to Wristband Bros and not sooner. Any refund will be credited back to the original purchase method only. Refunds will take 5-10 business days to appear on your credit or debit card statement. If you purchase using a method other than credit or debit card, please contact us regarding your refund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation And/Or Modification Prior To Delivery:
Our wristbands are custom items and can not be restocked. As such, once a design & order is confirmed or, in the case of a digital proof being required, the digital proof is approved for production, the design & order details can not be modified and the design & order can not be cancelled. It is important to check your style, quantity, spelling, colors, fonts and other design & order choices carefully to ensure the design & order is produced exactly to your specifications. If you have placed an order recently and require a change to either your design or order contents, please contact us immediately and we will review your request.If you have items you believe are defective & wish to return for a full or partial refund, or for full or partial replacements items, please contact us
today.This policy was last updated on 8/13/20.