March follows February as another heavy hitting month with almost 20 awareness causes. Check out the list and plan ahead to make sure your awareness wristbands arrive in time!
March Month-long Awareness Causes:
- Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month
- Brain Injury Awareness Month
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Awareness Month
- Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- Ethics Awareness Month
- National Kidney Month
- National Nutrition Month
- Red Cross Month
- Women’s History Month
- Workplace Eye Wellness Month
- Youth Art Month
March Awareness Days:
- World Wildlife Day – March 3
- Sleep Awareness Day – March 17
- End Racism Day – March 21
- International Day of Forests – March 21
- World Down Syndrome Day – March 21
- World Water Day – March 22
- World Tuberculosis (TB) Day – March 24
Ready to support some of these great causes? Take advantage of our free shipping by ordering in advance!
Did we miss any important causes or dates? If so, let us know!