While February might be the shortest month (2020 is a leap year!), it certainly doesn’t lack awareness causes. In addition to the notorious trio of American Heart Month, Black History Month and National Cancer Prevention Month, it also plays host to a variety of important Awareness Days. Check out the list and plan ahead to make sure your awareness wristbands arrive in time!
February 2020 is an Awareness Month for the following causes:
These Awareness Days are also in February:
- World Wetlands Day – February 2, 2020
- World Cancer Day – February 4, 2020
- Safer Internet Day – February 11, 2020
- World Whale Day – February 15, 2020
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week – February 9-15, 2020
- Random Act of Kindness Day – February 17, 2020
- Social Justice Day – February 20, 2020
- World Spay Day – February 25, 2020
- Digital Learning Day – February 27, 2020
- International Polar Bear Day – February 27, 2020
- Rare Disease Day – February 29, 2020
Ready to support some of these great causes? Take advantage of our free shipping by ordering in advance!
Did we miss any important causes or dates? If so, let us know!