While February might be the shortest month, it certainly doesn’t lack awareness causes. In addition to the notorious trio of American Heart Month, Black History Month and National Cancer Prevention Month, it also plays host to a variety of important Awareness Days. Check out the list and plan ahead to make sure your awareness wristbands arrive in time!
February Month-long Awareness Causes:
February Awareness Days:
- World Wetlands Day – February 2
- World Cancer Day – February 4
- Safer Internet Day – February 7
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week – February 7-14
- Random Act of Kindness Day – February 17
- World Whale Day – February 19
- Social Justice Day – February 20
- Digital Learning Day – February 23
- International Polar Bear Day – February 27
- Rare Disease Day – February 28
- World Spay Day – February 28
Ready to support some of these great causes? Take advantage of our free shipping by ordering in advance!